The Coronavirus spreads: In Germany, 2994 people are already as a result of Covid-19 died, 126.608 are currently infected with the Virus. Worldwide, more than 1.7 million Corona cases were registered. Meanwhile, the United States recorded the most cases. All the information about the Corona-crisis you will find in the News Ticker of FOCUS Online.
- The countries-Overview of the Live card to the Virus outbreak and the Covid-19 Radar facts and Figures
- Corona-office hours: here you can Set your questions to Covid-19
- #Corona care – a action by FOCUS Online and Burda forward: Germany helps the hero stories in the Ticker
- Download the song "Victoriam" now down here!
Saxony proposes a Four-step Plan for easing of Corona-restrictions
Saxony wants to relax with a Four-step Plan, the requirements in the fight against the Coronavirus. Details are to be announced on Wednesday evening after the conference the Prime Minister with German Chancellor Angela Merkel (CDU) and of a subsequent meeting of the Saxon Cabinet.
Saxony is aiming at the conference call, a unified approach to the country, said health Minister Petra Köpping (SPD) on Tuesday in Dresden. Many of the recommendations of the Academy of science Leopoldina were also included in the Saxon Plan. Not everything will be possible, said Köpping. The other approach to success “step by step”. dpa/Sebastian Matthew Downey United/dpa-Central image/dpabild Petra Köpping (SPD), Minister of health of Saxony
You can also read on the topic of Coronavirus epidemic:
- Corona-Statements in the Live-Ticker
- Opening hours for dm, Aldi or Rewe can when you are shopping for
- News Ticker to the stock market quake
- Coronavirus in the sports world
- Output restriction or prohibition of Contact – the rules that apply and for how long
Lioness resting on drinking antelope – which makes the Predator look old
FOCUS Online/Wochit lioness resting on drinking antelope – which makes the Predator look old in Berlin y