Researchers get green light: the First clinical study to Corona vaccine approved in Germany
The Coronavirus pandemic, the world will continue to be in respiratory: Significantly more than two million people worldwide are already infected with the Virus 143.142 of them in Germany. All the News about the Coronavirus-crisis you will find in the Ticker from FOCUS Online.
- The countries-Overview of the Live card to the Virus outbreak and the Covid-19 Radar facts and Figures
The first clinical study to Corona vaccine approved in Germany
The Paul-Ehrlich-Institute (PEI) has for the first time, issued in Germany, an authorisation for the clinical trial of a vaccine candidate against Corona. As the Federal Institute for vaccines and biomedical pharmaceuticals announced on Wednesday, the Mainz-based company Biontech, the approval to test its drug in healthy volunteers.
You can also read on the topic of Coronavirus epidemic:
- Corona-office hours: here you can Set your questions to Covid-19
- Opening hours for dm, Aldi or Rewe can when you are shopping for
- News Ticker to the stock market quake
- Output restriction or prohibition of Contact – the rules that apply and for how long
- Oktoberfest 2020 in Munich cancelled! Now officially – Söder: "Risk to hoch"
- Italy, Spain, Egypt: Is there still hope for the summer vacation?
- Schools in Germany, open gradually starting from the 20. April: Overview of the Federal States
- #Corona care: risk patient Claudia struggled for 4 weeks against Corona – it has changed the Virus
Sophia Thomalla taunts on Instagram against Jens Spahn – the answers directly
glomex Sophia Thomalla taunts on Instagram against Jens Spahn – the answers directly