Corona Online Test: infection probability for COVID-19 check – Naturopathy naturopathy specialist portal
COVID-19: initial assessment of the disease risk
There are several Online Tests are already available, which can be used to quickly assess the probability of whether one has been infected with the Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, or COVID-19 is ill. The Tests replace a visit to the doctor, but only as a decision aid as to whether we should have a Corona test.
Various Online Tests offer people with symptoms or following contact with infected people instant help, with the help of the personal risk can assess whether you are indeed infected with SARS-CoV-2. Reputable Online Tests are provided by the University of Marburg or the Charité Universitätsmedizin Berlin.
Corona: the First signs suggest
The Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 will be with us probably for quite a while. Again and again people will ask: “I is to me?” To address this question, one can first use a Corona-Online Test that allows a first assessment of this risk.
Corona Online Test of the Charité
The Charité University hospital in Berlin developed in cooperation with the non-profit Potsdamer organization Data4Life the browser-based “CovApp”. The App can be easily using a Browser called. An Installation is not required. In the App, some questions need to be answered, the offer is already home to a decision on whether an investigation should be sought, or whether a COVID-19-Test is really useful.
“With the use of the CovApp, we make a contribution to the protection of our patients and Employ. Due to the high demand in our Charité-investigation point of view it is all the more important for people whose symptoms do not indicate a SARS-CoV-2, in the investigation, to threaten and to be able to the other way around, patients that urgently need testing, as soon as possible scraping,“ summarizes Professor Dr. Ulrich Free.
Who should be primarily on COVID-19 test?
Priority will have to show in a Test in front of all the people, the symptoms of a COVID-19-disease, for example,
- Neck pain,
- Smell and taste disorders,
- Fever over 38° Celsius,
- Runny nose,
- Headache and pain in the limbs,
- Scratching in the throat.
One of the criteria for the implementation of a test, whether you have had contact to an infected Person, belongs to a risk group and thus a higher Likely for a severe course, or belongs to a group of people who often have contact with many different people.
What questions need to be answered?
So, since not everyone can immediately be tested, is an Online pre-Test is helpful to evaluate how high is the individual risk is. To this end, various questions need to be answered, the following topics of queries:
- Living situation
- Contact to at-risk groups or the elderly,
- Activities in the medical or community area,
- Smoking status,
- Pregnancy status,
- Contact with an Infected Person,
- this fever,
- the present chills,
- the present persistent cough,
- the present rhinitis,
- this neck pain,
- this shortness of breath, or if you quickly out of breath,
- other present symptoms such as lethargy, limb pain, diarrhea, headache, taste or smell loss of
- The presence of a chronic lung disease,
- The presence of Diabetes,
- Heart be disease,
- The presence of obesity,
- Taking cortisone,
- Taking immunosuppressive drugs,
- The implementation of a flu vaccination.
When is increased by a contact, the risk of Transmission?
For people who had no close contact with an infected Person and also show no symptoms, there is no particular need for action for the implementation of a COVID-19-Tests. The question of when a contact to an infected Person as closely considered the issues. According to the Charité, a close contact exists when:
- you stay longer than 15 minutes face-to-face,
- a direct physical contact such as touching, shaking hands or Kissing is done,
- you are staying longer than 15 minutes at a distance of 1.5 metres to any other Person,
- an exchange of body fluids takes place,
- you live in the same apartment.
The most important rules for risk reduction
If you pay attention to the following rules, lowers the Charité-Universitätsmedizin Berlin, the personal risk to be with the novel Coronavirus infected:
- More on good hands hygiene.
- Unnecessary contacts with other persons avoid.
- To remain, on a way home.
- In Public at least 1.5 metres distance to other individuals.
- Other existing measures, such as Wearing a face mask in certain areas to comply with.
Corona Online Test
Click here to access the Online Test of the various institutions:
- Online Test of the Charité-Universitätsmedizin Berlin: CovApp
- Online Test of the University hospital of Giessen and Marburg: COVID-ONLINE
- Online Test of Thieme Compliance: a Symptom-Checker for the novel Coronavirus